The Bachelor in Paradise cast has officially been announced by ABC ahead of the summer premiere. Some of your favorite Bachelor/ette cast offs (and a few people that you simply love to hate) will soon be heading to Mexico to try to find love with one another, and you’ll be fortunate enough to watch it all happen.
Here is the list of who you will see on Paradise. Keep in mind, there will be a few late additions from Rachel Lindsay’s season of The Bachelorette, which is currently airing.
- Alex Woytkiw (The Bachelorette Season 12 with JoJo Fletcher)
- Alexis Waters of (The Bachelor Season 21 with Nick Viall)
- Amanda Stanton (The Bachelor Season 20 with Ben Higgins and Bachelor in Paradise Season 3)
- Ben Zorn (The Bachelorette Season 11 with Kaitlyn Bristowe)
- Corinne Olympios (The Bachelor Season 21 with Nick Viall)
- Danielle Maltby (The Bachelor Season 21 with Nick Viall)
- DeMario Jackson (The Bachelorette Season 13 with Rachel Lindsay)
- Derek Peth (The Bachelorette Season 12 with JoJo Fletcher)
- Jasmine Goode (The Bachelor Season 21 with Nick Viall)
- Kristina Schulman (The Bachelor Season 21 Nick Viall)
- Lacey Mark (The Bachelor Season 21 with Nick Viall)
- Nick Benvenutti (The Bachelorette Season 12 with JoJo Fletcher)
- Raven Gates (The Bachelor Season 21 with Nick Viall)
- Robby Hayes (The Bachelorette Season 12 with JoJo Fletcher)
- Taylor Nolan (The Bachelor Season 21 with Nick Viall)
- Vinny Ventiera (The Bachelorette Season 12 with JoJo Fletcher and Bachelor in Paradise Season 3)
Some of these names are super familiar and others will soon become super familiar. And while finding love on national television didn’t work the first time (or even the second time for some), this season of Bachelor in Paradise will undoubtedly produce some relationships. Maybe some of these people will become best friends. Maybe some of these people will fall in love. Who knows?
Way before the Season 4 premiere (August 8), Radar Online compiled a list of things that you need to know about some of these love-seekers. For example, did you know that Robby Hayes was arrested on suspicion of DUI in 2012? He wouldn’t answer questions and refused sobriety tests, leading to his arrest. He pleaded “not guilty” to charges, and the charge ended up being dismissed the following year.
How about Alex Woytkiw? According to Radar Online, he too had a run-in with the law. He was charged with loitering and prowling back in March of 2011. Fortunately, he completed the requirements of the Misdemeanor Diversion Program in May of 2011.
Amanda Stanton might the new Nick Viall. The mother of two was previously married to Nicholas Buonfiglio. She went on Ben Higgins’ season of The Bachelor where she started falling in love with him. After being sent home by Ben, Amanda decided to give Paradise a try. While there, she met and fell in love with Josh Murray (Andi Dorfman’s ex). The two got engaged on the show’s finale, only to break up a few months later. She’s now looking for love once more.
And who could possibly forget DeMario Jackson? Rachel Lindsay sent him packing after a girl showed up claiming that the two had still been seeing each other before he headed to Los Angeles to film the show.
Of course, everyone has a past and that means that every one brings a bit of baggage to Mexico on their individual quests to find love. Really, that is nothing new.
Do you think that anyone will get engaged on the finale of Bachelor in Paradise? Do you have any early couple predictions (Robby and Amanda, Corinne and Ben)? Will you be tuning in to the new season of Paradise? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!
[Featured Image by ABC]